Monday, February 9, 2009

Tacos

All you do is brown some ground beef (when I was vegetarian, I made them with refried beans). In a pan heat up some canola oil. Then take a white corn tortilla and put a small spoon of cooked ground beef inside. Gently set it in the oil, holding it with tongs. After the bottom has fried for about 30 seconds, set it on its side and cook for a minute or two. Flip to the other side and allow to cook for another minute or two. Then with the tongs take the taco out of the oil and set to drain on a plate that has paper towel on it. For condiments we use grated cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese (Kraft--and this is KEY to a good taco), tomato sauce (straight from the can--though I personally skip this one), avocados, cilantro, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, & green onions.





No comments: